I am extremely delighted to write a testimonial about the benefits of the services provided by University Prospects. As dedicated parents, we naturally wanted the best for our son. When we initially started the college search process, it quickly became apparent that, as dedicated as we were to finding the best possible fit for our son, both academically and athletically, we started to understand that there were many possibilities for him that we had not included in the initial list of schools that we had prepared.
In the ten months that we spent in the college search process, my son and I visited a total of 15 college campuses. In so doing, we drove over 10,000 miles. We flew many thousands of miles as well. In as much as this might seem like we covered all the necessary territory to make an informed, intelligent decision, it is nothing compared to the power of the internet. Indeed, my honest, personal feelings are that all our running around accounted for less than 1% of the actual benefits we received in the overall college search process. The remaining 99% of the benefits came from the countless hours that Brian Smith spent on the telephone, reviewing with coach after coach the details of my son's tennis abilities and how he would add to the goal of a winning record for the school and add positively to the entire college community as a whole.
University Prospects makes it possible to connect with coaches who have the ability to make an independent, accurate assessment of a student/athlete's abilities. In addition, the coach is then in a unique position to leverage this information in a positive, beneficial way to the admissions office. I can categorically state, that it would be impossible to get the same results, trying to do this process alone. Brian Smith's input becomes invaluable in the college search process, as it is he alone that adds credibility to the student/athletes quest. Would Brian spend so much of his time and energy in a fruitless endeavor? The answer is: certainly not. Guess what? The coaches know that too. If we as parents, tried to contact coaches directly, it would be impossible for them to be constantly fielding answers to all our independent questions. Brian Smith makes it possible for all our general questions to be answered through University Prospects. This allows the precious few minutes of actual contact with the coaches to remain in only those topics of the absolute, utmost importance. This process streamlines and enhances the value of the service.
The single message that I have sent to my son is, "There is nothing more important than education." If, in addition, you can play a sport that you love, the benefits of this combination outweigh all other things. My son was recruited to play tennis at Kenyon College. My wife and I believe that this is the best school in America for my son. University Prospects found in one college the best academic and athletic combination for my son anywhere. I will always be grateful to Brian for his tireless efforts on behalf of my son. After meeting and working with Brian throughout the entire college search process, it is easy for me to unconditionally recommend his service to anyone.
Gregory Still, Westchester County, New York